Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Six Flags

On Tuesday, I went to Six Flags. Every year at school, I read for a total of 6 hours to earn a free ticket to six flags. My mom is a teacher so she has a free ticket too. Since Austin was at Camp Davidson, mom and I decided to go. I rode the Titan first. I have been going to 6 flags since Kindergarten and this is always my first ride. It is the tallest roller coaster in the park. You would think I would be afraid, but I am not. Well, I do scream a little, but not much. Then I rode my favorite roller coaster, The Runaway Mountain. It is a roller coaster inside a mountain and all in the dark. It was really scary because you don't know where you are going. Here are the other rides we rode: Tony Hawks Big Spin, AquaMan, Judge Row Scream, Superman, the parachutes, the swings, and the Bobsled. We got to ride lots of rides because there was not a big crowd. Probably because it was a 100 degrees on the summer day in Texas. Mom and I were sweating, but having good girl time. The next day, aching necks, backs and feet.....so off we went for a pedicure! Come back and read soon to find out about my Creative Kids Camp and show!

No comments:

Post a Comment