Monday, June 28, 2010

Just another Monday.....maybe?

Today was going to be a normal day. You know, just a normal day. Until your grandma calls....and off we go to the movies. Mom, Austin and I all went with Grandma. Now I'm sorta grateful. Why? 1. I've been busy reading all day so the movie would give me a break. and 2. I really want to see Toy Story 3.... wish granted. The movie was playing at Grapevine Mills Mall. First, we went into the store, Kirklands. They had this cute peace signthat I wanted to buy to put in my room over my bed. So I wentin and bought that peace sign with my own money. I think it looks perfect in my room!



Then it was time for the movie. Here's my review. The movie was AWESOME! It was the best and I recommend it if you have not seen it yet.








No comments:

Post a Comment