Friday, July 30, 2010

Little Cabin in the Woods






Remember my last post about Meramec Caverns? Well, the reason why I visited is because I was already in Missouri at our family cabin for a week vacation. Let me tell you, show you, and explain why we went and why I like the cabin.

We go to our cabin in the Ozarks every summer, but this year, my whole family went. (the four of us, Omi, Aunt Kari, Heikki, Mya, Aunt Donna, Uncle Tom, Uncle Bill, Aunt Christi, my cousin Shelley, Todd, Lisa, Fletcher, Will and Taylor)

I loved a few things that we did at the cabin. Let me tell you. You already know about my cavern trip if you read the last post. I
also went on a canoe trip and floated the Black River. This was my first time to be old enough to float the river. We set the record for floating 6 miles in 2 hours! It takes most people 4 hours.

I also loved the creek. We float in tubes and it was fun seeing my baby cousin splash around since it was her first time there. I also caught a Bluegill when I went fishing with my Uncle Bill.

In case you are wondering why I am not mentioning my Pops...he was in Alaska on a business trip. He was really upset that he couldn't go. It wasn't the same without him.

I love the cabin and there is no doubt about it.

Oh and the good foods.... I love anything made at the cabin.
It's like you live in the wilderness....having a family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment