Friday, July 16, 2010

Grandma's

Last week, my parents dropped me off at Grandma's house for a sleepover. First, we played some games like Yahtzee, Wahoo, and Sequence. We had fun! We played for lots of hours. I won a lot but so did grandma. We are both good gamers!

She took me to the public library. My grandma likes to read like me. I checked out some books on her card. I checked out these books, RedWall, Trapped in Death Cave, Goosed, and Vet Volunteers. Some of these are by my favorite author, Bill Wallace. I read a lot of his chapter books.

After that we went to Wendy's and got dinner. When we got home, we played some more games and read a little. After a few hours, we went to Braum's and had a good mint chocolate chip ice cream cone. We ran into some of her friends and when we got home, we just in time to watch, America's Got Talent. It is one of my favorite shows.

The next day, we went to Walmart and Grandma bought me the cutest puppy poster to hang in my closet. Then, we went to Justice and grandma got me a new outfit for school. I went into the dressing room and got to try on lots of outfits and finally found the perfect one. I may wear it on the first day of school.

We went back to my house and picked up Austin. The three of us went to see Despicable Me. It was very good. It was funnier than I thought it would be. Another summer movie, that I recommend. It was fantastic and blew me away!

I love Grandma and I had tons of fun on our day together. Maybe I will get another sleepover this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment