Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day Means Game Day


Today I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. It read 7:30 and I did not hear my alarm. I thought I must have slept in and looked out the window. Wow! I thought it was snowing! The ground was covered in thick white layers of snow. I ran down stairs and quickly washed up to have breakfast. After I ate my two chocolate chip waffles and hot cocoa (really just chocolate milk warmed up) I ran back upstairs and played on my computer. Then after 30 minutes I heard mom and Austin doing something. I walked downstairs quickly but quiet. They were playing Sorry Spongebob so I joined just before they started. I was Spongebob (my usual) Mom was Squidward and Austin was Patrick. We played until I won (which was the first game because who can't beat a kindergardener.) We sat by the fire ready for the day to go slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment