Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pajama Party


Today we had a pajama day or as I like to say pj (pajama) day! I wore pajamas that are so new. This was my first time to wear them! They still have that good new pajama smell. My pajamas are all green with Christmas trees and the word HOPE on them. But what was really fun was the scavenger hunt in the gym. They turn off the lights and the only light is your flashlight. You are trying to find 12 items such as: the Christmas tree, stocking, present, angel, Santa, Santa’s sack of toys, snowman, gingerbread man, gingerbread man house, candy cane, dragon wreath, dradel, reindeer, and the star. But the two hardest things were you had to find them in the order of the list and the grinches were trying to stop you. (the grinches were the P.E. teachers) My friends and I were the green team and we found all the 12 green things at the last 3 seconds. It was hard and I got stopped by the grinch 2 times. But it was fun and I got a dragon for finding it all. And the good thing is I don’t have to change clothes tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment