Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend projects and fun


Freezing temps for soccer on Saturday followed by my cousin's wedding on Saturday night and a slumber party. I had a blast at my friend's slumber birthday party but I am not operating on four hours of sleep. Sunday, my mom and I spent ALL day shopping and working on my California State in a Box project. We are almost done and I am pretty proud of the outcome. I am also excited that Spring break is just around the corner and my family might go on another road trip. I also saw mom and dad planning a summer vacation. Bahamas? Costa Rica? Caracos? Jamaica?.....something fun and beachy is in our future!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing... My daughter is doing the same State! Can you give me an idea of how you made this and items used?

    ReplyDelete