Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday


Saturday, I had some crazy fun things going on.



Here’s the details:

Drew’s Party

Drew had her b-day party and we did some wacky things. First we had a doggie race where you get a real dog bone and you race on all fours. But Drew’s little brother ate one of the treats and that was an awkward moment. We had a three legged race, a pie eating contest, and a pass the yolk game. But we also had a game where you balance a egg on a spoon. At the end of that game we had a egg fight and I got egg in my hair, my leg, arm, and clothes! I took a long shower when I got home.

Austin’s Game

Austin had a soccer game and Omi, Pops, and Hanna came. I got some cute pictures and all Hanna really did was sleep because of the sun. Now I thought, all I need is sleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment