Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Quest to Find Hope

Today I started to write a book called The Quest to Find Hope I started to write and this is what I wrote:

The Quest to Find Hope by Morgan Davidson
Chapter 1

Help! Cried Jennie she was head to toe covered in fire. A fire! A fire! She cried louder. This time her mother must of heard, because she was screaming into something. Before Jennie could even blink she started to fall then roll. In five minutes a man was taking her to a car. She thought she heard her mom and dad talking, but no a phone. Before she could think, she had fallen asleep. And didn’t wake up until tomorrow.

So that’s chapter one. Now to two. But don’t think I’m going to post it. You are going to have to wait till I finish the book.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you might like watching this!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jyeVZ_B3vw&feature=related

    ReplyDelete