Friday, October 22, 2010

Field Trip

Today we went on a field trip to see a play. The play was called, Miss Nelson Is Missing. It was good. My favorite part was when they were looking in the dark and I thought Elvis was funny. It was totally not a musical though, it only had one or two songs in the whole thing. I really liked the backdrops! It looked like it popped out of the book. And I also saw a Texas flag in the backdrop maybe the author wrote it in Texas?

Anyway, after the play we went to Spaghetti Warehouse to eat. I had a good salad and some bread with garlic butter. And to top it all off, I had some crispy chicken tenders! Then we headed back to school, took a quick spelling test, and had free time! Even better.... tomorrow is the school fun run and fall festival! I’m going to need some more space to write all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment