Friday, September 24, 2010

Brother Trouble....or should I say Brother Mario Trouble

I have trouble I’m talking brother Mario trouble. It all started when we got the game, New Super Mario Bros. Wii. At first, I thought it was fun. But now I don’t play it. (and I have to admit that Austin is playing it right now while I’m typing. He is playing Yoshi on Mario kart.) My brother is crazy! I mean crazy sick about Mario. He draws them as you see in these pictures and he is pretty good. Sometimes I get so mad at that boy when he’s all like......"What do you on the Bla, Bla, Bla." He wants me to play for him and I want him to figure it out on his own. Whatever, there’s no way I’m getting trapped in the Mario Madhouse. And who am I kidding, MY BROTHER IS A MARIO FREAK!!!! (a good mario character artist too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment