Friday, May 14, 2010

Boosterthon Fun Run



Today I ran the

Boosterthon fun run. The fun run is where we raise money for our school. The money will help To buy cool stuff for are classrooms. I raised 5 people to sponser me at a 1 dollar per lap and 1 person to sponser me at 2 dollars per lap. First you type it in on your account at funrun.com so you can win prizes! If you raise $1 per lap you get a fun run bracelet, if you raise $2 per lap a Frisbee, if you raise$4 per lap you get a Fun Run Super Star kit, if you raise $6 per lap you get a crazy hair ball! If you raise $8 per lap you get super star sunglasses, if you raise $10 per lap you get a fun run backpack, if you raise $15 per lap you get a basketball net, and if you raise $25 per lap you get a I-Pod Shuffle! But sadly I didn’t get one. But I got a crazy hair ball! So anyway, we all ran at the same time for… 1… HOUR!!! I felt like I couldn’t breathe. But still I ran all 35 laps and I’m proud of that. Proud of that!!! I raised $240 to help my school! This is my second year to do the boosterthon fun run at my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment